View Single Post
Old 2012-11-26, 16:00   Link #83
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
WOW this episode mind raped me so good. The hijinx's and harem comedy with the back drop of tragic death and man kinds ability to inflict death and harm upon one another was executed brilliantly. The sight of so many people being killed in such a short amount of time was hard to watch, many of these people were civilians and support staff not soldiers. Its a shame what happened to Nataliee but i think after spending time with all the people there she saw another side of life and there is a way without violence too bad it was cut short.

These terrorist though i understand their plight their plan is destined to fail for so many reasons. Even they succeeded more people would die because the BETA would go unchecked. They are digging their own graves each country will now retaliate because of the slaughter. Now they have made an enemy of the whole world. When you use violence to accomplish your goals majority of people don't see your cause they only see the death and destruction you left behind hence why no one takes terrorist seriously.

Loved the episode and hopefully they can wrap this up i know viewers are concerned with the episode count dwindling but lets just see how they handle this. I dont expect any of the terrorist to make it off that base alive.