View Single Post
Old 2007-01-27, 03:36   Link #2294
Zaris
of Porsche

Send a message via AIM to Zaris Send a message via MSN to Zaris Send a message via Yahoo to Zaris
Mr.Kurosaki - 8.7
I blinked too much and thought it was a static image. Then it turned into the eye thing. Creepy... but in a good way. I wonder if you could turn him/her about 5-15 degrees counter-clockwise so she's a little more straight or angled up. :x

Ai Suzuki - 9.0
35 frames into 50KB!? That's no ballpark. Teach me your secrets sir! I've had to make so many sacrifices to get mine compressed. It's a little dizzying yet suspenseful. Honestly, I think it's awsome.

favojavo - 7.6
Cute enough. I wish I had more to say but I don't. Actually, I do. You should put that Shika Shake as your text below your name. Leave more room to the image. That's just what I would have done, at least.

Vexx - 8.3
You've had that girl in your avie foreeever. Anyways, I like the look. I just think the image is a little too white or too pale. Could use more contrast.

Pellissier - 8.2
Another avatar that I didn't know was animated until I stared at it for a few seconds. Something about it looks a little strange. I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it's the cheeks changing in redness as she sticks her tongue out. That's probably it. Those black lines running through seem wierd. Also, the framing is slightly off. If you can, raise her so that the eyes are roughly 1/3 the way below the top of the frame. That's probably it, yeah.

Cyz - 8.5
That girl has a loooooot of hair. lol Border is somewhat difficult to see especially at the top left. The hair movement is a little strange, but I'm sure you had to make difficult adjustments as I had to with mine. = P

Deathkillz - 8.6
Basic eye blink. Quality is good, but again center it and all is well.

Mine kind of encompasses the same scene from the same anime as Deathkillz'. 27 frames reduced to 13ish. Help me out, Ai Suzuki! >_<
Zaris is offline   Reply With Quote