View Single Post
Old 2009-09-27, 23:24   Link #74
Attoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbee View Post
I think she actually is afraid of outliving him and losing him eventually, since she dreams of standing above his barren bones. It may be inspired by a similar experience she remembers from one of her previous apperances as a human.
I think it's not that she is scared of outliving him because she just said on Episode 11 that she got used to the idea of her being able to live longer than him. What I really think she is scared of is that she will cause Lawerence's death. Lets think back to the dream. After she saw Lawerence's bones in the dream, she turned back and looked at her pack, and then suddenly the entire backround starts to turn red. This could foreshadow that Horo's pack might not be happy to see that Lawence and Horo are together and kill him, since she is a wolf deity and Lawerence is only human. This could also explain why she said he would take responsiblity for whatever happens from now on, since he made the choice of staying with her, even though Horo tried to end their relationship for his sake. Well, this is just my speculation on what Horo might be afraid of.

Last edited by Attoney; 2009-09-27 at 23:29. Reason: Found a mistake