View Single Post
Old 2013-01-17, 00:12   Link #2131
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
i agree he's not coming back as the main villain and will help against the quincys. Still, he will break free somehow that will look like a just as planned moment because that is what Aizen does.. Kubo already said in an interview that aizen was going to have a part in the final arc.
See? That's the thing, people read the part of, Kubo said in an interview that Aizen was going to have a part in the final arc, and right away the fan people think, HA! HE'S GONNA COME BACK AND KYOKA SUIGETSU EVERYONE INTO SUBMISSION! AIZEN WILL BE BACK AS THE BIG BOSS MAN AGAIN!, or stuff like that, and that's what pisses me off. The fact that people ignore all the details that happened in his final fight with Ichigo, they just can't accept the fact that maybe Aizen is happy where he is at. If Aizen comes back, I would like it if he took a foreshadowing, you'll all see-type role. You can't imagine how many people blamed the Quincy's invasion of SS on Aizen, it's like, people are so Aizen obsessed that they think that every little thing that happens in Bleach, is because Aizen planned it. The wind blows, Aizen did it, someone has to go to the bathroom, Aizen did it, someone friggin blinks, Aizen did it. It's like a race in Bleach can't do their own shit in peace because they want Aizen to be the reason they do shit. Anyway, sorry about the ranting guys, and you're right Sayde and Itachi, having Aizen on our side for real would be an interesting way to go.