View Single Post
Old 2004-08-02, 01:43   Link #78
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Your life sucks, just like mine kj1980

1. Power to became my former boss (Billy G ), so I dont have to be bossed again, all he talks about is the deadline is tomorrow..work fast ..we have to have it for tomorrow
2. I dont want to became a Senior corporate zombie
3. Power to steal the US National treasury (worth like 600 trillion dollars in gold ) and buy my own country..eg island fill with naked girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
1. Power to have all the money I want to get a decent living - because, work sucks. I slave myself to the corporate for a salary that will probably make me live like a king in the United States, but due to high costs of living in the Tokyo area, I barely survive as most of my money disappears in rent and utilities. As quoted, "life isn't about money" is what people who have money say.

2. Courage to do something about my current state of life - life here sucks, yet I do not have courage like Naegino Sora to throw away everything I have and start a new living in an unknown world. Perhaps, many people would want this as I see people with dead expressions on their faces as I commute to work - yet as me, have no courage to change their lives that they have built up for the past several years. And for-some-higher-bring who-knows what that chance will diminish even further when (and if) I get married and have a child of my own, have a family to support and mortage to pay off for a small-hut-of-a-dwelling whose price is equivalent to a huge mansion in the suburbs of Houston, Texas.

3. Time control. Life is just too fast and too short. Cynically speaking, "you need to make the best of life" is a quote by someone who has time to spare. My "normal" hours are from nine to five, but I haven't worked that in years - it's more like eight to seven - at times the company expects me to work until ten or eleven in the night. I go to work, commute in crowded trains under intense humidity and forty degree centigrade summer heat, clock in at an over-air conditioned office space and slave myself close to nine to ten hours each day, commute back under yet another crowded train, come home to a small-but-backbreakingly expensive apartment room, take a shower, eat dinner, and sleep for five hours before repeating the same crap over and over again until I retire. And some-higher-being knows what if I get married, have a child, and need to buy a home and raise my child. What lays ahead of my life is already vividly visible and tiring - by the time I retire (unless I go nuts and throw myself onto an oncoming train), I will have time until my death - unfortunately I'll probably be too burnt out to do anything.
Yamano667 is offline   Reply With Quote