View Single Post
Old 2008-02-18, 00:44   Link #73
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

Aiko's chances of getting with Shin seem abysmal. But oh well, at least she stole his first kiss and that is something that we Aiko fans can hold onto forever. Muhahahaha....haha...heh....*weeps uncontrollably*

I am getting a little angry here. If Shin ends up with Noe or Hiromi, sadness for me. But if he ends up with Aiko, I'll have to deal with constant "OMGWTFCANVAS2ENDING!" spewing out of everyone's mouths. Either way, I lose...hard. I wish I was a Noe fan, but as of now I'm f****d.

Hiromi - Unimportant in this episode.

Noe - Cuteness factor has risen several thousand levels. Oddly enough, even after the fantastic stone scene, I still put her chances far below Hiromi's (much to my great dismay).

Jun - Whatever.

Shinichiro - Almost everything this guy says and does screams "idiot". Thank Shiva for the scene with Noe or I would have wanted to bash his skull in.

Nobuse - Despite the incredibly unwarranted amount of hate he is getting in this thread, episode 7 proved to me that Nobuse should have been the main character. Shame on anyone who tries to fault him after what he did here. Not having to listen to Aiko's painful confirmation of something he already knows is a right he has earned after spending months (years?) in a worthless, empty shell of a relationship. After more or less stepping aside and "giving his blessing", Nobuse has become one of my favorite characters of this genre. I posted in the Nobuse character discussion thread that he gives off the vibe of a "true friend". Well this episode proved that to me. Part of me wants Aiko to lose so that she can go back to the better guy.