View Single Post
Old 2009-03-02, 06:01   Link #43
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
Let's take all the discussions within here, so that we don't go back and forth from a thread to the other...
Yeah I agree. I was starting to become afraid that the moderators might start deleting our posts as well as all the work going back and forth between the threads

Quote:
Ok let's leave the children alone because they're small and they don't understand not evreything goes as expected in life, but what about the rest of Grendan? What about the Queen and such? Layfon had the opportunity to explain himself I think, but people didn't even tried to understand him so he was exiled. Grendan is full of retarded prideful people who need a good lesson imho... I hope those mysterious people who were going to steal Zuellini will steal Grendan (the magic fairy of that city I mean) after crushing all of the Heaven Blades and the Queen. But I'm nice: I hope the authors just bring them on the verge of death and then Layfon will give them back the fairy. Being saved by the very guy you despised and exiled: there is no better way to crush the pride of someone imho.

No Eternal in chapter 5 of Missing Mail manga the queen clearly stated that Layfon couldn't remain in Grendan. It may not have been an official exile meant as an official royal edict, but the substance is the same!

I noticed it but I tried to forget this particular because it's PLAIN BULLSHIT.
You can't make an episode in which you underline how much Layfon's skin is resistant to the terrible acid atmosphere and then forget all of this just to show Nina's sexy tights...
Yeah the adults were just plainly stupid. However, once again I still disagree with you mainly because you are attacking the queen and the heaven bladers. I don't blame the queen or the other Heaven Bladers at all. They actually know about the entire thing from the beginning and did not mind it but due to some events, the news got leaked out into the public (well, he was blackmailed and all). Like I said before, they understand his situation but they cannot do anything about it yet. Also Layfon saving them is unlikely as Layfon is not the strongest among the Heaven Bladers and like someone said before, the queen is actually ridiculously strong. I'm glad that they still worry about him though since the queen did gave a little push for Leerin to go meet Layfon and all.

It's interesting though that the Heaven Bladers and Leerin are the people who actually understands him. It's the general populaace and their ideals who doesn't understand that every human have their own circumstance and that no one can fit the ideal view that the general populace expects. Even the queen seem like someone who is strong, intelligent, and beautiful but behind all that, she's rather lazy and a pervert?

Overall though I can sympathize with the kids more but wow the general populace are idiots.