View Single Post
Old 2012-07-11, 05:20   Link #62
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
I doubt that Orochimaru wants to depend on other people for his revival.

Oro not only maintains eternal youth by possessing the bodies of young hosts he inherits the powers of each of his victims. That is why powerful Ninja are so valuable to him because his vessel needs to be strong and he gets their unique abilities.

The Cursed Seals could be used as a last ditch effort to ensure that he isn't killed off if his physical body dies. The more people with the cursed seal the greater chance Orochimaru has at survival and possible revival. I guess he actually has to be dead in order to be revived. I thought Oro's revival was actually pretty creative. Since Kabuto had Oro's cells he could be used to regenerate Orochimaru's body with its full powers while his consciousness resides within cursed seals (and he remains in the loop about everything his victim witnesses while his consciousness is sealed within them).
the only problem is, how exactly does oro's consciousness' sync up? how does anko chakra oro know everything that original flavour oro did? and are the mentalities of the bodies he took over still in his head, or are they still sealed in the death god with original flavour oro?