View Single Post
Old 2004-11-16, 00:01   Link #206
LytHka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCntry
I don't deny that I've downloaded games before, but I will admit that all of the games that I have download have also been purchased, yes, this includes the ones that I despised with a passion. I don't believe in taking what isn't mine, but I also cannot see spending the prices some of these programs cost without some prior hands-on with it.
I don't understand you now. You bought ALL the games you've downloaded over the years, yet you say you need a system to check out these games first? Why? You're going to buy them anyway. Best to have the original box, probably a doll or two to go along with it, with a nice printed DVD inside. I really don't see any logic in this.

There's only two logical answers you can give to us now: either you're too impatient to get the games in your mailbox (which is complete bull if you ask me, I rather wait for something I order) OR you want to see which games you'll actually buy.

Basic human logic tells us not to buy something you don't like. Why? Because you'd be wasting your money. Period. These games can go all the way up to 90 dollars and the rips you get from Winny or Share or whatever warez program you're getting them from aren't for example fansubs which have lower quality than the DVDs. No, you get an exact copy of a game which you can play normally, mostly without much problems.

(If the thread participants were jury and you were on trial for downloading those games, you know what the verdict would be, don't you?).

We turn in to criminals as soon as we go online, you know that, right?
LytHka is offline   Reply With Quote