View Single Post
Old 2012-04-16, 06:14   Link #90
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Well 11 years before Aquarion an event happened that greatly reduced Earth's population. It wasn't the Shadow Angels.
I meant the reason why those machines in Altair starts malfunctioning, I didn't meant the population problem when I said that. But now that you mentioned it, I'm still into the theory that the tree of life might also has something to do with that

Quote:
The Mugen Punch from another universe (OVA) created a dimensional distortion that affected the Earth.

Altair likely was similarly affected by dimensional distortions causing an environmental collapse. In their case they did not have an Aquarion
(Wings of the Sun) and Apollonius to save them like with Vega (Aquarion TV universe).
Hmm..I know that Apollo saved the earth in OVA by creating parallel universe and we can't really confirm about the situation of the original universe in the OVA, so maybe their state is like that because of dimensional distortions might have some truth in it...if that's what you're saying. Seriously though, my mind couldn't keep up to understand about your post since I've just woke up