View Single Post
Old 2012-07-29, 17:02   Link #36
tsunade666

Nice episode but if I only watch the couple few minutes which I watch then dropped then I will give this episode a 1. I hate to see the continues bantering of characters then a tone shift with the welcome party and a back story for the characters not just Tarissa. Everyone one of them are fighting in the front lines and Yuuya understand it better on this episode. Then the second part happen. It looks like a good fight but the animation look still too me or copy paste frame when the sword keeps hitting on each other. Sure it looks nice and all in looks wise but I still dislike it. Onto the story part and confrontation. Yui is indeed elite. She deserves her katana in that elite princess of her when she was being describe in the restaurant. She has good piloting skills that the 3 knocks out easily then proceed on teaching, testing Yuuya herself. Yuuya finds the real meaning in piloting the TSF which he calls a "junk" but after that fight. It looks to me that his Type 94 Second is his best friend. He still needs lot to learn and next episode looks feels like a different one. Raining and such......