View Single Post
Old 2014-04-01, 15:35   Link #413
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Then what are you doing here?

There are a number of exceptions to the "untouched harem" cliche, such as the experienced older female character and the obvious slut.
You'd know that if you knew the first thing about this "LN logic" (which is actually an aberration of eroge tropes) you preach.

Trolls or genuine doofuses doing a poor imitation of the previous generation of otaku. Just a few years ago no one would've made a fuss out of the main character and the love interests getting together. Much less due to a timetraveling daughter from the future.
These Kannagi-era copycats need chill out and step down.
Where does the trope of the main heroine being a slut apply? I've never come across a typical light novel like that. Well except the older lady from SHISHUNKI NA ADAM.

I knew the anime viewers of Campione had a problem with it. But I only thought it was cause the anime was bad. Not because of a main character hooking up with his harem. This is news to me.

It's no longer okay for the Main Character to get with his harem? Then whats the point of romance stories? Is the main character meant to not be specified ending up with anyone?

Is that why so many series lately have open ended endings instead of just picking a girl?!

My mind is blown. I'm kind of upset.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote