Thread: Roger's crew
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-01, 14:01   Link #1
cheese4u
da big boss

Roger's crew

I was going to respond to this in the "is shanks that strong" thread, but this was too good to waste on a simple post. I beleive S C l-1 asked what happend to Gold Rogers crew. I beleive there are three possibilities.

1. They're all dead. (not likely)

2. I beleive that maybe if any of Gold Roger's crew is still alive it would have to be his first mate, and if his first mate is still alive I'm willing to bet that he may be the strongest Schichibukai of the seven, or the leader of some sort.

3. Perhaps the most likely in my opinion, is that Gold Roger's crew is at Raftel guarding one piece. Which would make for an exciting final battle.

What do you think? And please no stupid comments like we already did this thread. That is so annoying. If you want to answer it, then by all means answer it. No one is holding you at gunpoint and making you respond to a thread. You know who you are.

Sorry about the outburst but somebody had to say it.
Ya know, when a man works hard his entire life enduring hundreds of ladies, many of whom he does not even remember you'd like to think that at the end of the day he will be given a lot of money, without having had to earn it. -Leon Phelps