View Single Post
Old 2012-10-21, 22:06   Link #672
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
I, for one, being an anime only viewer, and one who hasn't done any skimming of the manga or even googling the title, wouldn't mind if you deleted all of your own posts discussing manga vs anime, manga vs novel, anime vs novel, or novel content itself. Or at least, as I believe the rules specify, put such discussions behind clearly labeled spoiler tags. I won't quote specifics, as then I would only be adding to the ridiculous amount of foreknowledge discussed in the open on this forum.
Opinion noted. Luckily for you, you didn't have to go and seek out spoilers and ruin the experience so that you could be armed with proper information to mitigate the damage from serious spoilers appearing. I've done my best to confront and contain the issue, and I had to do it in public unfortunately because settling it in private was going nowhere.

I have a tough line to walk between the rules, my own desire to participate in discussion, and my job as a moderator. Unfortunately this means that sometimes things get messy. Rest assured, as an anime only viewer, you haven't been spoiled on anything, even if it appears that way.

As far as future comparisons go, I've already (hopefully) made it clear that those are not allowed to continue. Enough has been said on the subject, and I will be focused on ensuring all discussion from here on is only about the anime.