View Single Post
Old 2013-05-12, 14:41   Link #59
Blaat

I'm getting worried here at the rate this show is going doesn't bode well. I mean people might run out of tissue paper or cleaning solutions to keep the keyboard sticky free. With the current economic situation the small costs always add up. I hope the situation is going well for you guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Whenever I see Ledo with Bellows, as in this episode, they always seem a more likely pairing than Ledo and Amy.
In the previous episodes I thought, like you, that Bellows (along with all the other recurring female characters) had an interest in Ledo but in this episode I didn't see any of it. In this one I thought Bellows interest was with Pinion not with Ledo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy'O View Post
Also, all the talk about fanservice. For me it's a reason I picked up anime 14 years ago, I really do not understand how anyone can be surprised anymore by it unless you started watching anime recently.
After all my years of watching anime I've noticed that the better quality the anime the less fanservice it tends to have (having said that the opposite isn't necessarily true e.g. a show with no fanservice doesn't mean it's of high quality).
Now it could be observational bias on my case, or maybe the fanservice is handled so much better that it feels like a genuine part of the show instead of something to increase the sell numbers. Obviously my opinion is in the minority and I'll accept that but that won't prevent me from voicing my complaints unnecessary fanservice we see in this show.