View Single Post
Old 2009-12-02, 04:35   Link #52
Siegfridus
Tlacuilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperCube View Post
Woah my suggestion was taken sooo badly x(

I was saying you write a fanfic with a new character in that world and WITHOUT messing with the original plot.

And by "inserting yourself" i meant looking to the ToAru world in another perspective,since it's a big universe so it gives a lot of freedom to Fanfic.You create your own event,your own role in that event,you are free to add the exisiting characters in that event or not...i guess it's clear(not easy to do,but i've seen some good existing ones though).

Well,anyway it's only an idea so...
You know, people takes up seriously when it comes to fanfics. The readers want to read something different, yet according to the series; and some people (being writers or not) want to include their OC or "inserting yourself" in such universe because.... they like it a lot. A great difference of interest of both sides.

Myself got up some OC with certain story as well some interactions with canon characters. But since the fear of rejection of the readers overwhelm me I've done nothing (just some petty drawings and written ideas over there)

But maybe one should just write at our heart's content whatever story comes up. Just with warning that a lot of people won't like it. Someone(s) would... I bet
Siegfridus is offline   Reply With Quote