View Single Post
Old 2009-03-24, 21:05   Link #5825
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
too lazy to do backlogging, so yeah... also, since Force is coming up, I won't be posting any OCs until I get to know its story in full (maybe not new OCs, but eh....)

----------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct View Post
And speaking of black dudes, don't remind me of what happened in CoD4 ;_; .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Griggs ;__; Pulls you to safety, returns fire, and gets headshot for his efforts ;__;
this makes me sad. Griggs.... NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!! Damn you Ultranationalists

------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
I choose the "alive, but crippled" route for my own purposes and Soaps leg was screwed up so he had to retire as well. (Which was done to play into a crack fueled Gunslinger Girls crossover)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
This was set like maybe a year post CoD4 were Soap had eventually been discharged as a result of lingering injuries from the events of the game. He was pretty much just passing the time as an increasingly bitter borderline alcoholic living off his benefits. The entire events of the game had been classified out the ass (to hide how close we’d come to a nuclear holocaust) so really no one knew anything about what he’d done and he had no useful skills beyond those he’d learned in the army.

Course certain people saw something potentially useful in an apparently washed up and forgotten, but still rather dangerous ex-killer. Soap for his part saw the cybernetics research as a possible road back into the army and was already well accustomed to the idea of murder as a corrective measure against societies ills. He of course also carried around a beat up old 1911 everywhere and when questioned about it being an antique would mumble something about it having “sentimental value”.

And then the inter-universal portals were discovered...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
And he eventually sniped a Hind, impressing Henry...

I seriously need to pull out my multiverse stuff... though atm it's just altverse versions of my OC hanging out and swapping notes...
I so want to read COD4/GSG crossover someday

-----------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
After weeks of planning, and after gathering all the necessary material for execution I've finally gotten my ass off to actually create something again... this time, a rebuild of an existing character of mine, the first time I've done so

This is a preview of my upcoming work:

Spoiler for Chaos Energy:

Full details coming soon!

Nan-nan-nan-NANDA SORE YA??????? I demand more details after this, Comrade Lowe.

/me goes back to updating his CYOA
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote