Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2007-12-13, 01:37   Link #314
Vestus
Pasokon-Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Vestus
@bluejazz87:

I think your problem is that you're rushing things too fast and hitting on her too soon. I mean the whole Starbucks thing seemed to me like you showed a romantic interest into her. I mean you asked if you could join her. Dude, that's like inviting yourself over to someone's house. For anyone, that's a MAJOR turn-off. What you should have done was asked if she wanted to get something to eat. That way, it seems like you're inviting her over, not the other way around.

She may have felt rushed b/c you did invite yourself over in a sense. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't even be interested into a girl who tries to rush a relationship with me. Slow it down man, one step at a time. Just try to get to know her.

Also, the way you view relationships/courting is god-awful. I mean "brought to the table" wtf? Dude, I objectify women and I'm an asshole, but I don't even do that. Not to bash on you or anything, but I think relationships should be viewed as intimate friends that may lead to marriage.

EDIT: However, I am terrible with relationships to begin with.