View Single Post
Old 2007-08-14, 15:47   Link #155
mathious

Send a message via MSN to mathious
Personally there is one anime couple that I like even if it's gay/bi and that is Eiri Yuki and Shuichi Shindou from gravitation. Do you think it's wrong for there to be gay in anime's or lesbians (sorry if that's a bit mature or disturbing and so every one knows I'm hetero sexual). Is it alright for there to be gay or lesbian anime couples as long as they love each other. For me I also like Aoi and Kauru from Ai Yori Aoshi
Spoiler:
, Eiri Yuki and Shuichi Shindou from gravitation, and a few others that I can't think of right away right now that I will add later.
There's also Belldandy and Keiji from Ah! My Goddess are a good anime couple but they seem to be to perfect for each, just like Aoi and Kauru but I've got to say that Aoi and Kauru are in my favoritetop 5 anime couple area but I don't have a specific reason why. Anyways I can't think of one single anime couple that's my favorite because there are so many I like.
I think this quote relates to some anime very well and that it fits the subject. The quote is mispelled on a couple of things, anyways heres the quote (spelled right) "the hardest thing to do is being next to someone you know you can't have"
In my opinion I think that this quote would have fitted Kauru from Ai yori Aoshi quite nicely except the more it got into the show the less the quote applied.

Last edited by mathious; 2007-08-14 at 15:54. Reason: bad url
mathious is offline   Reply With Quote