View Single Post
Old 2010-11-24, 22:48   Link #38
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
There aren't as many fights as we think. Especially if Kishimoto only gives two chapters to each fight. There is no reason to not stretch this out. Bleach's Winter War and OP's Marine War weren't near their manga's end. This arc should be long and epic. Not rushed.

I am going to keep the faith that everything will turn around next chapter. I don't mind the Alliance winning. But a higher price has to be paid. Otherwise war becomes a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
I prefer this to a chapter with Deidara and Sasori kicking their butts... it shows some development, we never ever saw Sai going emotional. Kankuro is showing his status as a commander of an unit... and Omoi is showing his training under Bee.
The problem is if the likes of Kankuro, Omoi, and Sai are capable of this, then how will the other fights go? Where will Madara and Kabuto's side make ground? They are only going to face more name characters now outside of Division One. It stands to reason all the rookies are powered up now. I just fear that more popular characters like Gaara, Kakashi, and Shikamaru will point and the zombies will explode.

Naruto won't even be needed until he converts Sasuke at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
And now i die for see Temari's skills.
I wouldn't mind seeing a TemaShikaCho formation. Actually seeing teamwork in this fight was great. I hope all the divisions use teamwork like in this chapter.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote