View Single Post
Old 2011-12-17, 04:42   Link #105
Soji

Spoiler for space:

Great post,you're made me re-evaluate even the parts that I did not like so much of this episode. But, I admit you made me wondering something.....I wonder if Shu did not have to kill / or try to kill that girl once she was contaminated by the virus?
And I wonder if from now on Shu must not kill the infected to give them peace and start with Gai in the next episode / episodes ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
Whilst I don't agree with everything you said - e.g. I do think Shu was a bit of a jerk in trying to use Hare - but you've definitely made some very good points that I think a lot of people forget about.

Especially in this age where violence on TV has become so prevalent - because heroes etc are expected to be used to killing, and even praised for it, too many people forget what actually killing someone means. Kudos to the writers for remembering and emphasizing that.
I agree totally. About Hare as I agree with you is not the first time someone does something like this.They think that by replacing the girl / boy they love with another one may diminish or make them forget their suffering or the one they love. But in reality it almost never works, so the only thing I can say is that Shu has made a move like an idiot and Hare knew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by com_gwp View Post
Wait, so no new episodes for 2 whole week? Man, I sure hope 11 ends on a conclusive note if that's the case, cliffhangers would annoy me.

Also, suppose it's as good as any time to call Gai's death within 2-3 episodes. Hell, I won't be surprised if he die and character development picks up through [insert relevant character name]'s flashbacks of him.
I agree, I really hope that the episode 11 ends on a conclusive note.And I also agree about Gai death .I even think there is the likelihood that Gai will die right in the next episode