View Single Post
Old 2012-12-22, 00:53   Link #568
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Hagoshod, your entire presence around these parts has for the most part been focused around showing myself and other posters how we are wrong and you know better. A jab it may be, but it is also the truth.

I just call it the way I see it.

Also, I realise that it may be difficult for you to do so, but I do wish you would not misrepresent me so. You were the one who started this whole tangent of Hagoshod Haet Thread, and I never claimed you were imagining things, or that you were deranged. I simply pointed out that I do not need to do anything of the sort, because you'll do a good enough job of things by yourself.

I do urge you to reread and comprehend what has been stated, though I fear this may be a futile endeavour, as you appear determined to find insult in all things.

Now, as for the quote you wish to use, my opinion, that you have sought, is that it does not work for that chapter, because it creates a jarring feel. It is akin to Thorin's company singing their song with a cheery beat and instruments: it clashes horribly with the mood that has been set.

However, you strongly desire to use that quote: at the end of the day it is your story, and as you obviously feel that you know your story better than I do (and this can be seen in your responses), then by all means, act as you please. You are writing for your gratification, not mine.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote