View Single Post
Old 2008-09-07, 01:33   Link #453
Teletha

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
Thank you! I really don't know how people can't say that Alto was not owned by Ozma!
Also. it will take for Alto to cry about not being able to get Ranka to believe the he does want her back. HE squeezing his drink container in anger was not indicative, but to each their own. Sheryl shippers can't have Alto having any lingering feelings for Ranka because the will be betraying his love for Sheryl .
Ozma said he had gotten better. I don't think he was owned.

He did squeeze his drink but right before he was killing the things she went to save. Then was happy about Luca saying they need to kill them again. I don't think anyone is saying he doesn't want her back, he does care for her obviously. But Sheryl is not the one keeping him away from going after her. As he is now going after her would change nothing. He hasn't changed how he thinks. His lack of understanding is pretty obvious. She told him he loved him and seemed to pick the vajra over Frontier. He didn't defend her when she was called a traitor. He can't believe in her, or question what he's doing now? I don't expect him to get over Michael's death, but he's not even hesitating to fight the vajra even after hearing what Ranka said.