View Single Post
Old 2010-10-15, 06:43   Link #174
Linkin Battler

Send a message via MSN to Linkin Battler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disz View Post
I'm almost 100% sure she's being used.''Beatrice'' the culprit probably has been planning this ''game'' for a long time,so she probably toyed with Maria's mind to make it so she can fully creep people out at the time and make them believe in witches.Pretty much like telling one kid ''Santa died D:'' and making them learn about how santa ''died'' and when it's Christmas,that kid would surely tell everyone at the party.With all the commotion,the culprit would MURDE-steal presents.Then again the kid would just be asked who told her,and she would say the name.But in this case,the culprit went an extra level and dressed up and used the alias ''Beatrice''.
Imho Maria is being used by Beatrice, it's sufficient to see the way she acts when people die: she doesn't mind it for the simple reason she is convinced everyone will resurrect in the Golden Land praising her because she was right - while everyone else were wrong - and being happy, as Beatrice (I mean a character, probably Shannon, who disguises herself as Beatrice) told her. That is why she does not worry for everyone else's death. Also, imho she is connected with the culprit: the only person present in both the two scene where a letter appears without anyone knowing where it came from is Maria and I don't think that could be a coincidence. Also, in the second scene (Rosa, Battler and Maria in the parlor) she is very disappointed for the fact that they are quarrelling because of the letter instead of believing in magic, as she expected (or better, as the culprit, the one representing Beatrice, told her), while she cannot say it was her putting the letter (because obviously Beato told her absolutely not to do it.