View Single Post
Old 2012-06-23, 13:05   Link #43
Broskander

I liked this ending. I think it delivered. I'm glad they didn't just write off Lancelot/Kariya in the previous episode.

Few things:

1 I liked the symbolism behind Saber watching the light as Kiritsugu does upon hearing Shirou's statement about becoming a hero.
2. Kirei is an evil mother ****** and I love him. The scene where he gives Rin the dagger is cruel, cold and calculating. Just like I'd expect from Fate Stay/Unlimited Blade Works Kirei.
3. Really sad about Aoi. Kariya was living a nightmare from the very beginning so it was expected, but watching Aoi's state caught me by surprise.
4. Speaking of surprises...I'm glad to learn I'm not the only one who was surprised by Gil's naked appearance. I liked how Gil explained Kirei's resurrection.
5. Poor Kiritsugu. Kind of sad how Saber and Kerry were broken in this episode. I guess that wss their similarity.
6. Loved the Taiga cameo and how it set things up for Fate Stay/HF/UBW
7. Sakura's look and delivery was really scary when she said the line about her grandfather. I really hope it is a sign of Ufotable going to make HF.

Its a shame this anime had to end, but all good things come to an end. Ufotable delivered.

Last edited by Broskander; 2012-06-23 at 13:33.
Broskander is offline   Reply With Quote