Thread: Licensed Until Death Do Us Part
View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 14:29   Link #27
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Another one!: SR? what's that? Isn't he Hard core GAR GAR GAR! *I am choked up about it*

I am almost ashamed at my level of devotion since---I feel like I am betraying my favorite character *I have 2-D Complex and Issues and attachment to certain characters*
I read a lot of action manga. I prefer Seinen's because --they are more adult they are full of violence ,blood, and death. I am coming to find they also contain a LOT of romance. (That's WIN for me) Looking for a good action Seinen... I stumbled on this manga, and lol after the 1st chapter I was hooked.

I like the story, I love the artwork! Hijikata's character design is full of WIN! He is amazingly sexy!

It just so happens that my weapon of choice is the sword. (Even Giant Robots with a sword. I love Mech! ) All my favorite characters have one. Even the Archer... Mamoru's sword is ill...

His ability + Character Design (A+) + his bad ass attitude+ the way he fights= My Instant Devotion! It's almost scary

Can I ask you a few questions?

(Trying to keep it active so the manga gets more notice)

1 How did you find this manga?
2. Do you prefer the artwork, the story, or do you like both?
3 Who is your favorite character so far? (I don't think there is a question of mine )
4. How do you rate this manga?
5. What elements of of the story, do you enjoy the most?
6. Your thoughts on the the Hijikata X Haruka paring? (I'm down with it. When she grows up..)
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote