View Single Post
Old 2011-01-25, 17:11   Link #1221
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

If you can see something very very evil, you are not mistaken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONJONAUG View Post
I've got someone requesting the original Japanese of this, would you happen to have it?
Sadly, no... It was Japanese to Korean to English translation. I'm really sorry if the translation is bad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac195 View Post
I did see the pre-order rankings, and it's just a knee-jerk reaction to episode 3. Also, I fail to see your logic in saying Eva = all black... even if hope is symbolic it's still there.
Then how your logics of 'All dark = Cult hit failure' can possibly be logical? :/

Symbolism of hope was there in both Evangelion and Madoka. But it's just SYMBOLISM. Evangelion ending was
Spoiler:

Regardless of what fuckin religious philosophical shit and symbolism of HOPE people can put in, that's one of the most zetsubou shita ending ever existed. There was no dream, there was no hope in that exact situation. Also we all know how crazily fucked up all the characters in Evangelion is. Plus, Madoka becoming 'SHINJI THE FEMALE VERSION' is very likely at this point, which is premise of ALL DARK.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-01-26 at 11:13. Reason: Let's NOT get personal here...
applejuice is offline   Reply With Quote