Ceci-chan
(・∀ノゝ)~キラ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangler_fans1 View Post
Now after listening to the CD several times, I like also dShudistab

Me, too! Sayonara no Tsubasa has grown on me, also~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
She starts out kinda with a vague tone that changes over the course of her songs, I know. I listened to Iteza Gogo Kyuuji Don't Be Late and noticed that, as one of her earliest songs; it was quite a bit different than when she sang Diamond Crevasse or Northern Cross, even Kindan no Elixir. Her voice was lower and more reserved in Iteza Gogo Kyuuji than in Northern Cross. It was also more geared towards the vocals barely being over the music, unlike with Northern Cross, where she practically melded to the music in the background.
Like that! That kind of progression is apparent in her recent songs, IMO.

Quote:
Hm, you're the first person to say you like most of Sheryl's songs in the new album. Quite honestly, a lot of people say they hated the songs for their certain type of music. To me, it shows the Japanese have come a long way. I remember listening to the Slayers soundtrack the night before the Macross album first came out. I was blown away by Frontier's new album. Music has come a long way since even 1996. I embrace that.
Being a Sheryl fangirl helps. I really do enjoy, them, though. I think the one I haven't enjoyed so much is Get It On ~Kousouku KURAImax, because the syllables are crammed so close together to make singing it not so easy, and I like the Engrish version more anyway. Kindan no Elixir gives me creepy vibes (and visions of the test tube babies Yot-chan mentioned in the movie thread ), but it's catchy~ Sayonara no Tsubasa has grown on me over the past week, and F Refrain + Diamond Crevasse ~Thank You, Frontier is really pretty. Nyan Nyan Final Attack has clips from Universal Bunny, Obelisk, and Northern Cross, so I'm happy with it~ It's not as good as the Nyan Nyan Special Service medley, IMO, but I still like it.

It's a matter of taste, I guess, because I also like "Koi wa Dogfight" and "Niji-iro Kuma Kuma" on the Netabare album, and I haven't heard many people say so far that they like those songs.

Quote:
I don't think that's true. Nakajima never expresses uncomfortableness with her high-pitch voice. If so, she would've done something to correct it by now. After all, we have already completed Macross F, the movies, and now she has an album out with new songs. She continually gives the same pitches in all her songs and rarely keeps the tone in sad songs. I think her issue is that she needs more training on keeping the tone, cause she could pull off a Diamond Crevasse if she worked more with tone on Watashi ni Dekiru Koto.
Not Mamegu, silly. I was talking about May'n.

Quote:
It's just, when May'n sang What 'bout my Star? @ Formo with Nakajima, her English was horrible. I remember thinking to myself "she's saying that?" when she sang "let me know what you want, I would give you." Unlike when Nakajima sings it. I guess it's because May'n has that deep voice, unlike Nakajima whilst singing.
Mamegu's english is clearer in that song, but I could understand both girls just fine the first time around two years ago.

|facebook.twitter|
Ceci-chan is offline   Reply With Quote