View Single Post
Old 2010-12-09, 11:11   Link #19598
CrystalStarlight95
Miss Kimi

I'm not even sure what to expect from EP8 anymore. I mean, we've (or maybe just you guys, all I've been doing is asking questions xD) dissected almost every possibility there may be, such as Shannon wanting to play a game but the real mastermind decided to really kill, there were no murders and it was all a natural disaster, or Kinzo poisoned them all and chopped them up to appear as if they were murdered very brutally (such as them finding Maria's jaw or something, what's up with that?) 8D

Okay, maybe I made that last one up, but yeah. I'm still thouroughly confused over whether magic is really REAL or not. I mean, EP1 didn't have any "magic" involved, it wasn't even a game. Then magic happens at the end and continues on from there. If it's really reality going on but "meta magic whatever" is covering it (Ex: Eva-Beatrice trying to kill Beatrice, in the magic meta whatever world it seemed that, but some people suspect in reality it was just real Eva trying to destroy the Beato-bomb) why would they have magic covering it then?

It's just confusing, 'tis all. I mean, what else can Ryu07 do that will definately put us through a loop, even though we've covered almost every possibility there is? There probably won't even be a loop, I don't know. Ryu07 may have something up his sleeve, or he never did and never really meant to get us fans all hyped up even when there was going to be "nothing". But I'd never think of Ryu07 that way. I still have a little faith in him, we just have to wait a few days for EP8 and then wait a few months for the English~

"Were you not listening, Kimi-chan? Knox's 7th: It is forbidden for the detective to be the culprit."
CrystalStarlight95 is offline   Reply With Quote