View Single Post
Old 2011-09-15, 00:26   Link #132
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4c06 View Post
To me, the whole Nakabachi thing felt kind of artificial. Seriously, from a villain who doesn't mind killing his own daughter you'd expect something more than a pocket knife
Well if he knew she was showing up perhaps. But from what I know you can legally have a knife on you in Japan if it is under a certain length. Who knows some guy like him probably has one on him at all times....being all I dunno I just peg him as a person who would carry one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnights View Post
Is called opinion, everyone has a personal opinion, not only good ones but bad ones too, it never catch me and still i find the show slow and weak. Not impressed and probably i will forget in 2 days. I rated it 5/10 for this reason.
Best for you maybe. Best for me is Kamidoll for summer 2011. And best Nitroplus visual novel is still Saya no Uta not this (Urobuchi best work), IMO.
That is fine you can have your opinion, I thought you were just trolling since I didn't recall seeing you post much on the episodes. Haven't played that one yet by them, I will give it a go.

@Kaioshin Sama: gasp XD