View Single Post
Old 2012-06-06, 14:57   Link #79
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

The anime scene seems to pretty well off in my area of Milwaukee.

The big gathering location for aniem fans here is a store called Anime Fan Zone, where tons of japan/anime merchandise is sold, and it also has a pretty good arcade that is quite active. They even have japan only released arcade cabnit games, such as Melty Blood. Its a greats tore and I regularly go there to socialize playing card games or playing the fighting game sin the arcade.

Other than that there are a few palces that have anime clubs around here, heck my old high school had and still has one.

There is also a lot of places to find anime merchandise like the 3 mega media stores around the area sell lots of anime dvds. Suncoast movie store has a pretty big collection and even has anime event days with cosplay contests twice a year. And another location called Lost World Wonders is half american comic store, and half japanese comic store. Lost World Wonders also sells quite a lot of anime figures, anime cds, and they have a huge collection of Gundam models (which I love picking up on occassion).

So yeah, it feels good being an anime fan in the Milwaukee area.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote