View Single Post
Old 2015-07-28, 09:35   Link #9
Hk1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Actually it's not. I'm no expert when it comes to writing, but that sure as hell doesn't qualify as a happy ending. You seem to still be in denial about the fact that Ishibumi confirmed no MC will die.

If Ophis took a liking to her, I don't see how being God-Class mean anything. 666 is not a Dragon, but that's it.
No, no, I meant nothing by the "step on Asia" line actually.

As for Ophis taking a liking to Asia, it's not relevant to 666 even considering that anyone except Great Red and Ophis Prime even exist. Like I said, instead of Asia taming the thing (which isn't even possible, and if it happened, it would result in Shiva and/or Indra taking action to destroy every ounce of Asia that exists, and mercilessly succeeding at it unless Ishibumi writes another BorN and makes nakama power stronger than the Top 10's strongest gods. remember fenrir? that was the second-worst part of BorN, the worst being the actuality of Juggernaut Drive, rather, the part where the user loses any and all semblance of conscious), the Beast actually stepping on the entire DxD (with the exception of Ise and Vali) is more likely, which is a fact.
Hk1117 is offline   Reply With Quote