View Single Post
Old 2008-06-14, 03:53   Link #1200
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
One must remember that one of the prerequisits to something going wrong around crash is that there has to be something that can go wrong.

Likewise between himself, Reinforce Zwei, and the Wolkies... you must first identify something that would have a high probability of breaking in the first place.

In the case of Rein... She actively Unisons with people, yet there is always a moderate risk of unknowns not being compatable. And there's always a risk of incompatabilities reacting like matter to antimatter.

With the Wolkies, there isn't really anything innately mechanical that can 'go wrong' unless you start bludgoning them to death with a baseball bat.
Of course, there is a MINOR chance that with Crash's probability enhancement, he could turn and point at someone while talking, and accidently poke... say... Signum in the breast. And she would react in a violent (And rather uncharacteristly impulsive) manner to the unwelcome touch. (Ken Akamatsu style.) And such reaction would result in Crash getting his ass kicked through a few walls only to come out of it going "WHAT'D I DO?!" While at the same time Signum would recover and be like "What did I just do? WHY did I just do that?"
I see. And the above scenario needs to be written down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
But Crash is more fun when he doesn't have a clue what's really going on.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Mil-otaku crack covers a wide spectrum, wider than even Nanoha I was referring to Gundam SEED Tactics, where the forces of OCT lead the charge against Patrick Zala and ZAFT's GENESIS using the Macross Cadia, with Signum as the Captain.

I've got all sorts of crack. Like the epilogue to TF6, which features Bunny! Shamal, Bunny! Tesla, Bunny! Naomi, Bunny! Emili, and of course, for GREAT JUSTICE:

BUNNY SIGNUM.

And the crowds go wild.
*claps hands* I rest my case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
*gasp*

Some Keroko even doesn't recognize?
It means I've never seen the anime in question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Physically, I'm fine. A little shaken up still though. Not signs of injury I think. At worse, minor whiplash but nothing eyt. Got a co-worker to help tie down my trunk since it now refuses to close . Right now I'm waiting on the other party's claim adjuster to come in 2 business days to evaluate the damage and all that fun stuff. After that...need to find a shop and then I'm out of a car until it's repaired. Hopefully I can get a rental or something
Whew, good to know that you're okay. You could always use public transportation in the mean time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Acutally I find allot of it stays closer then other sorts of crack mostly becasue Miltaku tend to be realism nazi's and so are reluctant to put to page anything utterly outlandish. Which can have it's own problems, but on the whole as a group I find them less prone to truly outrageous excesses then many types of authors.
Actually, realism is one of the problems. When miltaku's aren't carefull, their stories can end up being too realistic, removing the fantasy elements and filling with a lot of technobable or military bable the rest will be left scratching their heads at. Stuff that would happen in the anime doesn't, and what wouldn't happen does, because it's more realistic.

Now, this doesn't happen all the time, but it does ocasionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
I've never had an accident (or even a parking ticket) myself my sister Crash meanwhile got a ticket for driving too late on a provisional licence, totaled a new Sebring about two years ago (Got distracted and ran it into an along a concrete freeway divider for about a hundred meters...), and then ran her jeep off the road and had to be towed back on last winter (car wasn't damaged though just stuck in snow)... You want to know what's bullshit though? After all that my insurance is STILL higher then hers since I'm a "dangerous male" AKA under the age of 25.
Oh, the irony...

I myself hate driving cars. I don't know why, but I just can't get myself to like sitting in the drivers seat of one pasengers seat is fine, but when it comes to driving I'd rather take my bike anyday.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-06-14 at 06:49.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote