Thread: Licensed Kyou no Cerberus [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2018-05-17, 12:02   Link #38
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Trash like the rest of them. Like, Shirogane, Roze and Kuro are a part of the same being. Instead of following the harem ending (and yes, for this situation it would have been appropriate) Kuro dies and becomes a MOTHERFUCKING HUMAN, and by extension no longer a head. I mean, she had the least development out of all the girls so it comes out of left field for her to be the single winner.
When Shirogane got rejected, it reminded me about Ayase's rejection in Oreimo. I was new to anime that time, and it absolutely tore me apart (it was the reason I became so drawn to harem endings in the first place). I raged a little before going on to Roze's rejection, then I raged a little more. When I went to Kuro's acceptance, I was only filled with disappointment. The author deliberately avoided the harem ending which was assured, it also reminds me of Tsuki Tsuki, the nerve of that hack.
Edit: By rest of them I mean harem's which end with worst girl
I mean, one of his friends even flat out told him to "Go somewhere polygamy is allowed and marry ALL of them".

But noooo, it has to be Kuro.

I mean, out of all the girls, she's the worst in term of development and interesting level. The only thing going for her was... her cheerfulness. It's not wrong, I get it, but it's not enough.