View Single Post
Old 2008-11-20, 18:30   Link #26
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Hmm, nobody has made a big deal over Black*Star hitting Maka yet.

Ah good. That is a comforting sign that (on these forums, at least) that society is REALLY becoming more sexually egalitarian.
Its really a beautiful thing. Guys hitting girls, girls hitting guys guess that's some kind of equality . Probably helped that Maka literally asked for it. Though might be best if Maka and Black Star in the future find better ways to settle things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
A good episode. Not the best since not much happened, IMO.

I feel bad for Stein. He knows he's going mad, but can't do anything to stop it, nor does he know what to do at all. I wonder if the SHinigami is fully aware of his situation. I dougt it because he probably doesn't know about Medusa's revival nor the Snake Medusa managed to sneak into Marie's system.
Well I think Shinigami is probably aware that Stein is nearing his limits. But maybe the thinking is that its best to use Stein much as possible before that point. Honestly don't know what kind of plan is in place anyways for when that point is reached. Do they intend to just lock him up until Asura is taken down and hopefully the insanity level drops?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
There isn't anything wrong with favoring another character as long as you don't let it cloud your judgement. B*S is probably the strongest overall at this point, but that does not make him infallible nor, the others weak.
Agree with you completely there. He can definitely screw up with the best of them. Was careless against Mifune in the first fight, used the Fey Blade when he shouldn't have against Free, and got a nasty hit when using the Speed Star against Masamune. When he's focused can be an excellent attacker overall. Just a question of using his head. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses I think. Long as we remember that things will turn out fine.

Last edited by FlareKnight; 2008-11-20 at 18:49.