View Single Post
Old 2008-11-20, 20:32   Link #27
Jehuty

Kidd is able to resonate with anyone without a single problem because he's Shinigami's son. FFS he was out killing powerful monsters on his own and he's one of the few to use not one but two weapons with absolute ease. His expertise will allow him to resonate with anyone, no matter who it is. His fault lies in his obsession with symmetry, so he cannot be the leader.

Maka would probably be the best strategist, but I do feel she's the weaker of the 3. I just wish they would make her out to be as awesome as she seemed in the first episode. But, she is more able to keep a cool head when she's in incredibly dangerous situations, so her leadership role is indeed fitting for her.

Black Star, though... man. He's got untapped potential within him, but apparently there is also a very deep evil within him. However, it *is* the best attacker of all, as he's the only one to actually land punches on opponents (Stein, Sid). But he's too rash to be leading anything ever. Using him as the main attacker and support (ninja skills!) is what suits him best.

The whole animosity between the two seemed off to me though. Granted, they resolve it, but still... It just felt forced.