View Single Post
Old 2012-09-04, 08:29   Link #2199
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardtengcy View Post
There will be definitely scenario like the "laughing coffin" case where jealous player might want to kill the real player due to some reasons if ever a VR game was to be establish in the future.
I don't think we even need to go as far as VR, I've seen some articles come off gaming sites about gangs that go to other internet cafes in places like Korea where they go and try to find players and beat them up because of some in game dispute.

When one of my former co-workers went to a CS LAN thing in china, they actually had separate rooms for each side so that the loosing team wouldn't start brawling with the winners. You picked a side and you were not allowed to switch.

Never heard of the EVE Online stuff, though I didn't play with the hardcore groups when I was playing, but I could see it happening, certainly the DDOS and Skype stuff.

Anyway... For the actual LN stuff, anyone else really interested in whatever is keeping tabs on Kirito in UW? To me it's something different that doesn't really fit in with the explanation of the world we have so far, so I'm interested in seeing how far it's willing to stretch the parameters of it's mission, especially considering what we know about how Kirito affects the people near him in this world.
jpwong is offline   Reply With Quote