View Single Post
Old 2010-01-20, 22:30   Link #84
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by drobertbaker View Post
That Nazuna is unbelievably whiny and annoying and apparently has nothing whatsoever going for her. She'd best shape up before we rent out her room to someone with a personality.
I share your distaste for Nazuna. She's the first character in this show that I've actively disliked. Maybe Yoshi can put a little pizzaz into Nazuna or get her into cosplay as a hobby, but since Nazu is in Gen Ed she might never get to experience a class with Yoshinoya-sensei.

(You know, the one with the rack who strips? Even though Miya is by far the bluntest of the four, that seemed a bit implausible even for her!)

Miyako looked stunning after her haircut, though I did wonder how her cutter managed to deal with the burnt part. The fact that it didn't come up in conversation at the salon seemed a bit weird.

I thought Yuno looked a bit older as well, though her transformation wasn't as striking as Miya-chan's.

I was rather hoping that Sae's sister would have taken one of the rooms; she's enrolled this year, too, isn't she?
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote