Thread: Akb48
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 00:57   Link #79
Shinji01

I don't know about acchan being a great actress ....
All the movies and tv drama series that she was featured in have been huuuuge flops.
Jansen ability to cat is one thing, but her ability to make people want to watch the stuff she is in is totally lacking right now.
I like the girl, but sometimes you just have to accept the fact that she isn't that popular amongst people that aren't into AKB.
And the sad thing is I don't even think its acchan fault that she does to gain much popularity.
I think it's the agent and her surroundings that are bringing her down.

The Puccho advetisement is...I dunno.
When akimoto was interviewed by CNN and got questioned whether he thinks he is exploiting teenagers sexually with the videos and stuff he makes them do, I was half supportive of him then, but now I think he is just pushing it too far.
I am

The fans might love it and get excited over it but what about the people that are not into AKB yet. The image they are putting out right now is getting a bit too risqué..

Also one of the new questions I have about this group is the club activities they are starting on AKB.
They are basically trying to do everything by using people within the group, which probably in the end is good akimoto because he can save money. Ex: writing lyrics, making cafe menus , producing performances, makind CD covers
But the quality of everything they do becomes questionable.

even with the Washington dc performance, it's obvious they are taking Hirata Rina because she can be used as a performer and translator.

I really enjoy watching the group but when compared to Momokuro who can old 2 day concert performances that we really entertaining because they have a great team of experts running the show behind them, I feel sorry for AKB who has a crappy first day, and then so many members collapsing everywhere on the next few days because of bad direction and disorganized staff.

Anyhow, I am
Shinji01 is offline   Reply With Quote