View Single Post
Old 2012-12-04, 21:35   Link #74
judasmartel
*Author

Hmm... From how I see it, I don't think Season 2 won't cover the quest to Level 10. It's still a long way off, considering how powerful the Six Kings of Pure Color are.

Since a new adversary in the form of the Acceleration Research Society (ARS) appeared, I was thinking that S2 will be all about eliminating the cheaters that infest Brain Burst.

Spoiler for :

So yeah, we all want the Six Kings defeated so anyone in NN can reach Level 10, but I still don't see how they would do it atm. Because you know, they have to deal with Haru's Chrome Disaster Armor and the ARS, and unless they get these out of the way, they won't be able to seriously challenge any of the Six Kings just yet.

In fact, the question is whether the author really intends to write the plot around the battle against the Six Kings or he's just simply interested in writing Haru's development as a VR player and as a person. Because you know, if he really wanted to write the plot solely around defeating the Six Kings, he might as well have written a thin-and-lanky MC with a powerful but boring Duel Avatar.