View Single Post
Old 2008-12-01, 11:32   Link #23
KeitaroNagato
Taiga Yea!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Or maybe we'll just get one 25 episode season.

And episodes 11, 12, and 13 are all one volume. It's not like they can't spread them out some more. Or add content from Spin Off.

Also, for that matter, the presence of a second opening and ending definitely suggests a single season...
Cool, I've been searching for more information so far its all a theory-Speculation. If we do get 25 episode in one season, then there should some type of announcement, so far it's only 13 episode at the moment. Then why would Starchild order 8 dvds when its four episode per dvd? what will be the other dvds contain with then? All speculations and it good guessing whats is coming though ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by roan View Post
?

It's already been taken as a given since a while ago that this was going to one series (two seasons) consisting of 25 episodes.
If it was before, why not posted here then. I try to look around the forum, couldn't find the information, yet I found others around the web. I guess its good to posted it for theories and speculations for first time viewers, after all its just a theory. Even Anime News Network and Wikipedia don't mention anything about a second season, and they are a reliable source for information.