View Single Post
Old 2007-01-03, 23:05   Link #100
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Ehehehehe.. gomen gomen .. what I mean that you dont have to conformed to the original color tone is if your creation needed it to be, just change their color tone to match each other girls..Take Eruruu, you say she's whitish originally, so when putting it beside the other girls, her whitish stood up .. thats the problem.. which is why I suggested you to changed her color tone and to be honest, I prefer to keep Haruhi skin tone .. and changed the other girls to matched hers ^^. Oh btw, I knew that you have a newer version that you send tru pm.. but what you present here is the old 1 ^^, so ..

btw,
Quote:
I'd be more interested to hear how you got the first frame to display on all frames, as this tutorial forgot to cover that.
Huh?

===
@ my sig comment..
Anyway, the original name was intended to be black .. and the gold color is changed to match the BG.. and personally, between the black/ white combi in the older verion and this current 1, I kinda like this 1 better.

Thanks on the comment for the smoke tho.. that smoke alone took a lot more time then the other stuff ^^ .. smudging and dodging and burning and dodging again ;_; .. and its just 3 frames only too ;_;.. would love to have more but filesize a burden >.>

And thanks for the pic.. Carrier
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote