View Single Post
Old 2007-12-11, 22:32   Link #1087
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
The background matters can be passed over but the part of Nanoha suffering from such a condition and the stepping down part, though not of much impact to the StrikerS at this point, is still of importance. The positioning of the news looks to me as if it was born out of a afterthought.
It is common in Nanoha to push the less wholesome (except the absolute plot requirements) and happy portions out of the limelight. The shortage of mages in the TSAB is discussed in the novel, as is their impressment policy. The part about Hayate feeling as if she's a tool is concentrated in the manga as well. It is as if they try to make the anime as fluffy as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Actually, I think Midchilda really is a small world
Do you see anything else besides one megacity?

Everything else is ruins and abandoned structures

WMDs.... serious business

more info:

using both revolver knuckles is too heavy. Subaru can not use it effectively for real combat yet (punching through concrete is another thing), and I assume Ginga can't either since she never trained with both.
Definitely. It makes sense given how environmentally conscious they are. Leaving most of the planet untouched by human occupation is the way to provide maximum convenience to the people that are there while minimizing impact of people on the planet.

Quote:
Quint, for all accounts a normal mage, must be made of really tough stuff to trump her cyborg daughters in this.
Since she's chosen as base material for Cyborgs, she really couldn't have been too weak. She might have been as high as AAA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
- Verossa and Hayate chat. A little touch on character quirks, but the emphasis was on "It was because of my Aces/StrikerS, I SUCK as a commander" and had Verossa consoling her with cool, nice words, etc.
Oh, good. I think 7Arcs really learnt their lesson. I bet the roar from 2ch must have been deafening to get this to happen. These days, it is almost like they are going "We're sorry, we're sorry, we're sorry." I bet if they could, they'll be handing out apology cakes.

Now let's see if they'll actually make amends in Season 4.
arkhangelsk is offline   Reply With Quote