View Single Post
Old 2011-01-08, 12:44   Link #1824
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Yes, please spare the fans the death of another cute and innocent girl that is dedicated to her boyfriend if there ever is another Shirley-type character.

If this is taking place and Europe, and what the cameras are going to be focused on are going to be about Zero on T.V. I have the feeling Shirley will not be present in this new series sadly, but who knows, they might pull a trick or two that might actually show her in atleast "one" or more scenes to please the fans.
Hopefully, this girl won't be in love with a crazy mind-torn abandoned prince who is dedicated in destroying the empire of his origin through supernatural powers obtained by being in the wrong place at the wrong time....What are the odds?

But then again, this is Code Geass.

Anyhow, I see it unlikely Shirley herself making an appearance, but as Nobodyman said, it is likely we'll get another character which reflects her personality. Plus, I don't think they want to enrage their fanbase by showing Shirley but not Kallen or C2. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall them being in the new series either. I don't know much about it though.)
Perhaps if those two appear, Shirley will have a chance. Otherwise, the most we'll probably get is the Shirley throw-off.

- Lashloseus
Hsadman is offline   Reply With Quote