View Single Post
Old 2012-06-28, 11:57   Link #17
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Hmm... wonder if you can go default to 3 bp and then go into -3 bp. 6 turns in a row... man if bosses do this, you might just get wiped without being able to do anything about it. XD

Still skeptical on the battle system overall. Apart from frontloading your damage by braving, I see no advantage in doing so when you can just use your turns one by one. Of course I don't know the full specifics, so I'd wait until the game comes out to make a full judgement on it.

Also, very sad that they brought back mp. One of the reasons why I loved 4 heroes of light was because of the mp-less system, where lower skills/spells still of are use later in the game just because they are cheaper to cast.
I would assume that some enemies would basically force you to use it in some manner to avoid a bad situation, but then again this is Square and they have been getting kind of bad for including systems that have no real use. I mean when was the last time Summoning was useful in Final Fantasy and anything but a waste of party members. Of course yet again I wouldn't think that they'd let the battle system that lends itself to the games title be pointless would they?
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote