View Single Post
Old 2009-12-10, 04:01   Link #81
zibi88

well we can say that "Astrea" comes from a defence barrier system..... that we saw Ikaros useing durring that translated chapter [14-15 cant remember] when nymph had her wings torn out...

well there is a slight difference between Ikaros "Astrea def system" and the "Astrea's itself" which is Ikaros barrier constantly covers her at 360degree's (whole from all sides)... while the real Astrea has only 180degree's protection (but that is not all to her but wont spoil it)....... well Ikaros "queen of the sky" title is not for show after all :P

yeah this month I was kinda disapointed in other chapters from other mangas.... Rosario vampire got another filler chapter which was boring for me (month of waiting wasted)... sora no otoshimono was the same... big hope and disapointment at the end...

well personaly I hoped for some plot movement.... there is soo much things to tell about the story itself.... yet we get a not so interesting filler chapter (no plot, no nymph,no astrea... only few panels with ikaros, and it had not even any ero scenes...so it was kinda empty)...... I hope the author will return to plot development already (it was like 2-3 filler chapters already so its already enought)

anyway I was allways wondering..... the girl-angel allways tells that she is trapped by the sky.... but cant she just say streight to Tomoki what he has to do... how to save her..... it would be a lot more helpfull..... I wonder if Tomoki will go to the Synapse with all his angeloids and kill the evil-ruller :P is this the thing he has to do......... time will show but I hope the time will come very soon ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote