View Single Post
Old 2011-04-30, 08:40   Link #1067
mols

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snork View Post
Also, I've watched the episode with Russian subs (direct J-R translation, not a ripoff of an English hardsub) and unlike GG's rendition, Madoka's words in the audition scene are conspicuously conditional mood (it works likewise in both English and Russian): instead of GG's "And now this future will disappear as well" we have "If I saved you, this future would disappear". Makes a good impression that the scene DOES take place after Sayaka's demise in the final timeline - and Madoka doesn't apologise for erasing the previous ones, but for not having used her wish to bring Sayaka back as a human in timeline 5. Even though it's obvious such a scenario would indeed doom everyone (and I bet Sayaka is aware of this), she can't help feeling a bit guilty. Madoka is Madoka, regardless of her state.
Then, it means that the Sayaka that met Madoka at the audition was the Sayaka that we saw transforming into a witch... so, we know that madoka will meet her friends one last time, when she'll destroy their witches. But, we have no info if any of them will even remember her.

So maybe they don't eat cake for all eternity.
mols is offline   Reply With Quote