View Single Post
Old 2012-01-02, 06:45   Link #63
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post

We have the benefit of characters specifically saying he was dead which we could interpret as exposition. Naturally you don't have the privilege due to your insane belief that characters could "simply be lying" in order to explain retcons so thats kinda come back to bite you in the ass. Nevertheless, that's your problem. Not ours.

Who are you talking about? You qouted me but then you said a bunch of sh-t I have never said . Not my POV

The only established liar is Aizen (he's a damn good one at that) Because he's a liar it's NOT A RETCON. Simply because it's been established ahead of time that he lies. Hell his sword is a liar. He's a liar and tells half-truths in order to manipulate characters into doing what he wants them to do. He can be truthful when mind-screwing a person but it's usually after he said he lied or he bends the truth a little.

Otherwise I have never said that characters "simply be lying" I have said that they could be mistaken because a lot of them are. It has been shown over and over again. You guys claim everything you don't remember is a retcon. If it's a retcon I would say it but I haven't seen one yet

Just like people claim Kubo Retconned Tsukishima's powers and fullbringers in general and it's untrue. When you show me a retcon, then you talk smack until then. TALK TO THE HAND

I find that most of times. The things that Kubo does actually comes back and bites you in the ass. Not me....

Oh god, I can't breathe....you really crack me up sometimes, you know that

Please stop it before I die from a lack of air....I need my asthma pump

Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote