View Single Post
Old 2012-12-26, 17:07   Link #1082
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
How long did you stay in Hinamizawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Next uploads will be of Tokyo
I should also start uploading the Nagoya and Tokyo photos too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
Got back on Dec 24th.....Depression!

Sometimes I am ready to go home after a trip but I was not ready to leave Japan. I wish I had more time. I am going to miss how clean everything was, how efficient public transport is, and how extremely helpful everyone is.

People seriously went out of their way to help me even when we couldn't understand each other verbally. It's a truly great country and I know I am blessed to say I was able to go there twice (and I do plan to go again one day).
That also impressed me too, I mean people in Germany and Greece are very helpful too, but not as much as the Japanese... unfortunately, I can not say the same for English and French, particularly if one can not speak their language... thankfully, there are a lot of exception.

Quote:
Although I was still not able to see everything I wanted I was lucky to see a few more places this time: Instead of just Tokyo and Kyoto I also went to Otsu City, Kamakura, and Enoshima.
Otsu and Hiei Mountain, I skipped in favour of more temples and shrines in Kyoto. Enoshima, I hope I will have time to visit today, after Kamakura, but since I live close by now, it shouldn't be a problem to go later this month.

Quote:
I'll post some pictures as soon as I can. Although I don't think my camera is a nice as Malkuth's.
I use an ancient iPhone 3 (not even 3G or 3GS) camera
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote