View Single Post
Old 2009-12-10, 23:56   Link #4039
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I really don't think any of the adults are involved, but Krauss I actually view as the second-most likely of the adults to be involved with the crime, coming behind Hideyoshi (whom we know nothing about and thus have really nothing to prove or disprove with really). Eva and Rosa are way too obvious, Natsuhi definitely isn't involved, and Rudolf and Kyrie had their entire faces smashed in the First Twilight of Episode 1 so I count them out. The fact that Krauss had half his face smashed means I think it's possible he faked his death (I would say I'm 95% certain he's dead, but that's better than Kyrie and Rudolf whom I'm 99.9% certain are dead) and it's possible he's faking his incompetence. Just saying I don't think that they're culprits, but I wouldn't clear them to the level that I would Natsuhi.
But Battler saw Krauss with his face smashed in half. I understand the theory that Shannon didn't die because Battler didn't see the corpse, but Krauss is different. I doubt there's any amazing makeup that can make it look that real, especially in the mid 80's.

Counting out Rudolf and Kyrie just because of an early death doesn't sound right to me. It's ignoring a lot of other things that might be there. I doubt myself Rudolf is part of the murders, but I have doubts on Kyrie here and there.

And Krauss faking incompetence is impossible. In EP 5 when his "wow you really did that" moment shows up it shows that he's probably as gullible as Maria.

Spoiler for EP 5:
Marion is offline   Reply With Quote